terça-feira, 9 de abril de 2013

Entry 8#


These last couple of days have been weird, well not that I don´t usually have weird days lol but these are feeling way different. The change that as come upon me hasn´t been easy to "take", every day I feel like I need to think through my feelings and make sure that I am giving myself what I need, what I now want. It sounds even weirder now but it´s been confusing this journey of self-discovery, and I hope I get the hang of it soon lol, I am so tired... 

Lately I have been changing my diet, which was something I never really cared for, but since I reduced my meat intake gradually, this past year, I now need a more balenced diet. I keep trying new recepies and mixture of ingredients (that I just try on my own lol), and I am really enjoying food and eating right. Since I felt ill I begun to eat toast and cappuccinos and sweets all day, I rarely ate "real food". Therefore I have been considering make posts, when I prepare a new meal lol, to post pictures here - you know like a typical personal blog lol... Since this is all in reference to me and getting better I think it could be interesting... 

"Girl at Mirror" by Norman Rockwell
The past weekend I began shopping for clothes again, which is a wonderful sign (yeah!). I have been loving to be alone with myself, to let my mind wonder, to read with passion again and write more about things that really matter to me (which for now are personal and hidden lool) and finally I enjoy look at the mirror and see me there. To take care of me, to take long baths and cover myself with crèmes and powders and lipstick lol, and choose cool clothes that make me feel confident - I missed feeling good just walking down the street and going to classes and not try to hide my face.
Hence the painting, I love art as you probably know, and I love painting and the traditional canvas paintings and all that jazz (My love for Van Gogh is clear). I recently discover this painter and this picture really inspired me - so innocent and pure, so much of what childhood should be of what I wanted it to be… And sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and see me in my “purest” state and I cry silently… It´s not a bad thing, it´s a “me thing”…

Finally I would love to share my new "thing" which is yoga respiration, and yoga in general lol - it takes a lot of preparation to do so... For now I am just learning to breath right, never knew I was doing it wrong! And I have just started yesterday but today I already felt a tiny difference while I was waking up and taking a long breath, I felt more at peace and happy! This just might work :D 

I´ll keep you posted

2 comentários:

  1. Shopping is great therapy sometimes, I wish I could do it more often, but with the lack of time and money...
    But well, I can tell you that if you keep with yoga, it'll make you feel much better soon. :) I started it some months ago myself, and I feel so much better already! (Or I did, I didn't have a chance to do yoga for about 3 weeks, so now my stress is back, unfortunately..)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I wish I could by books and DVD´s all the time too :D oh it would be nice to have a bit more money, I have to go through my therapy with 3e books or a ring :P... stress is my first name, god I have been so anxious lately I feel like I have a tickting time bomb -.-... But yoga is really really good :D i can´t believe I haven´t do this before! :D

      Eliminar

Obrigado :) todas as criticas são bem- vindas....