segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2014

Drama, drama and more drama…


As if I didn´t have enough on my plate… oh yes prepare yourself for some more drama people. Sleep hasn´t been my friend lately, and insomnia leads me to the land of crazy thoughts and way too much stress… therefore completing the cycle of craziness that rules this head of mine.

So what the hell is going on? (You might ask) Well is way too complicated and I hate to feed into the web of meanness some people weave around good, nice people like me. (This cocky attitude comes with the new package of “Joana” - in stores today). Let´s just say that sometimes you might do everything right and one single insignificant person can ruin the good things you built for yourself. Why are people so mean? How can someone enjoy causing pain to others? Is it that much fun to watch the fruit of that evil labor? It really must be, because they keep doing it.

Now, I am sure everyone has been through the same situation and you must sympathize with the predicament I’m in. I just really need to let this out and let it go; it is way too ridiculous to keep losing sleep over. The thing that hurts the most is that although it is something completely absurd to believe, if you know me at all, it still raises doubt and tension around and about me. It makes me extremely sad that I cannot be trusted even though I never gave a reason not to. Isn´t it unfair that some jealous act can trouble me this much?

Now what did I learn from this situation? First: you can never be too careful with your mouth; even the most innocent words said with the most caring of intentions can be used towards evil… especially if you´re really kind, you might stir some jealousy feeling on a bitter soul. Second: if you have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about and you know what you say and what you feel, you mustn´t let it get to you as if you have something to redeem yourself for. And thirdly and most importantly, the truth always shows itself in the end and people with a good heart and an open mind will eventually hear your truth and realize that sometimes bad things happen to good people. Period, end of statement.


Live and learn people, that is the moral of the story. I think I can sleep now.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Obrigado :) todas as criticas são bem- vindas....